- that i don’t eat enough veggies.
- that i don’t exercise 6 days a week.
- that i am not the picture of perfect health.
wait. is anyone though? perfectly healthy? is that a thing? probs not. maybe jillian michaels.
I think I feel bad about all this because for the last year-ish I haven’t been doing my BEST at this stuff. and not doing my best is basically like failing in my world. so I feel like I’m failing, even though I’m not failing. I’m just not doing amazingly.
Does any of this even make sense?
If I’m not doing my best, I feel like I’m failing, and that discourages me, so I feel even worse. Oh, vicious cycle, you.
the one day I have a ton of work to do is also the day it snows.
glorious, beautiful, snow.
snow that i just want to go RUN IN!
but i can’t. because, work.
Coaching, that is.
Forgot how noisy pools are. I just want quiet now!
UM BUT MY SWIMMERS DID AWESOME.
Proud momma. I mean, coach.
Parents decided to crash at our place before their 6 am flight tomorrow so basically it’s a cleaning frenzy right now.
I’m thinking out loud.
1. I’m starting to think I should go back to school or find a different career path. Too much to say about this. Maybe today is just a discouraging day. But, also, I miss human interaction during the day. Working from home is lonely.
2. I hate the computer. I wish I was Katniss and lived in the woods.
3. I really, really want a dog. But Nate is allergic to every single kind, even the hypoallergenic ones. So we can NEVER have one.
4. I wish I was taller. A tall woman walked by me today at the post office and I felt like a squat little pudge.
5. Maybe if I lost weight I’d feel taller. Is there a correlation there?
6. Secret Christmas plans in place. Can’t tell ANYONE! Well, except my mom because she’s paying for it.
This has been a random post.
I find it kind of weird how we haven’t gotten any mail in the last 3 days. like, none. not even junk. we ALWAYS get junk.
did the post office quit?
walked most of my not-even-two-mile “run” today.
it’s drizzly and warm. feeling like spring outside!
- there is NEVER a good time to shop at Market Basket. Always. Insane.
- speaking of grocery shopping: that should be considered a workout. especially considering how much food i buy. that cart gets heavy!
- speaking of grocery shopping, part 2: I ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING. Today? toilet paper. oops.
- one of my favorite things in life is yelling at the cars going the wrong way down our one way street. so satisfying.